Monday 24 March 2008

Trip to the Dome

Easter Saturday and we still had guests so too a trip out to the O2 arena, formerly known as The Milennium Dome. I am a big fan of the Dome, I think it is a wonderful structure.. and enjoyed trying to photograph it... albeit with little success.....




We took a Thames Clipper back to Waterloo... and guess where I spent the trip... In a comfy seat, in the warm cabin wth a nice hot coffee? Noooo shivering on deck with my camera and some Japanese tourists! The docklands in a favourable light!

HMS Belfast, of course undergoing a facelift as I am finally in perfect position to photograph it!
The wondrous Milennium Bridge with the setting sun

The sky around the Tate was superb, and I am cross I can't quite get the colours....

but the sky was still amazing at the London Eye


and come on, no reflections for day now!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I must say it's about time. And nice to see you came back in style!!!

Both the flowers and London looking amzing. xxx

KT

Anonymous said...

Well I must say it's about time. And nice to see you came back in style!!!

Both the flowers and London looking amazing. xxx

KT

Anya and Lisa said...

Thank you twice
Ax

Anonymous said...

Well I'm that pleased I just had to say it twice... although don;t look too closely at the word amazing!

KT

debbie said...

Lovely pictures once again Anya, I just love HMS Belfast but at first glance I thought Wow how the heck did that get under the bridge,, think you need to start doing postcards..