Tuesday 19 February 2008

More classy birds

Another Tuesday, another child's half term, another trip to the zoo, another batch of blurry photos, however, I am nothing if not determined, so you get blurry photos and you can like them! Do you remember what I said about pelicans last week? Good that saves me repeating it here!!
Aaah it's been a while since I showed you my penguins! I particularly like the underwater shot!





Hey it's my friend again! This must be a bloke, no self respecting female could be seen in public with a beard that long!


OK this is not such a classy bird, but come on she has a cuuuuuuute baby. You do not want to know how many blurry pix there are in my recycle bin, and yes I know this isn't perfect, but I didn't think you would want to miss out on










No comments: