Monday 18 February 2008

Kew Gardens - 17 February 2008

I wanted to see if spring had sprung at Kew, and it had certainly started, there were plenty of daffodils and snowdrops out, the magnolias were in bud, and the first of the crocuses had started to peep through. the crocus carpet seems to be a few weeks away still, plus I need to remember to go a little later in the day next time!




and back into the Princess of Wales' Conservatory. I liked the effect of the cactus photos last year, so decided to try again.. hmmmm, OK I suppose







The Henry Moore Exhibition is into it's last few weeks, and the colour scheme has changed once again! I'll miss the statues when they go, they seem part of Kew now, it won't seem right when they have gone. I love the way they just look part of Kew, and not part of an exhibition.




1 comment:

joshua said...

I must say that this is one of the very best nature photoblogs I've ever visited!

Congrats!

PALAVROSSAVRVS REX