Sunday 6 January 2008

Leicester Square Fair



Oooh that rhymes. there is a fair on the Square until tomorrow, so I was lucky! I had spent a lovely afternoon with the best of company at Mamma Mia.. a special 40th birthday treat for Fee.. and was walking back to the station


The dodgems are my favourite, although every time they bumped they rattled my bar which the camera was attached to, thus shaking the picture.. I had to find a moment where the dodgems were not doing what bumper cars are supposed to be doing.....



and a lovely old fashioned roundabout.. with fake organ music and everything. Can you spot Linda twice??

This is one of those scary rides that I would never ever go on, here it looks just like one of thse giant lollipops that the boys are always begging me to buy them (I always say no!!)


And finally the Chair Swing, I like the 'ghost people' you can see on the swing represented by the green and blue at the side.


No comments: