Sunday 20 May 2007

Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner..........

After my training session to be a marshall at the Tour De France (in London!!) I decided to have a little wander around London... These should really be in sequential order, but I haven't managed that at all. Anyway in absolutely no particular order, here are some of my favourite photos from today!!


The middle of the London Eye.. thought I would give you all a nice change from my usual three capsules photographs!






The OXO Tower taken from Waterloo Bridge


Grafitti on the South Bank.. It's not quite Banksy, but very impressive






Would you have ever guessed that this is the National Theatre??





Playing on the 'beach' at Festival Pier. For non-Londoners this is directly below Waterloo Bridge. It looks like Ken has imported some more sand... I like it. I even had an unexpected paddle!







The BT Tower, was the Post Office Tower when I was little. Used to have a revolving restaurant at the top, but during the IRA heyday it was shut down for security reasons.. it's never been reopened to the General Public.. All together now..... S-H-A-M-E!!






Admiralty Arch.. I actually only took this as I was walking through to take some picture of the Mall and Buck House. However those shots were pants and this was OKish













Lord Nelson...









The Lions were full of tourists clambering over them, and this was the only way to get a photo without a redheaded beardy tourist in all the shots.












These are the pillars of the former Blackfriars bridge. I took it in colour, but actually I prefer it in Black and White.




No comments: