Sunday 21 June 2009

West End Live 21.6.09

I was out and about early today with Rhianna and Mark to see West End Live - see here for the official website. The programme for Saturday looked amazing - lots of current musicals plenty of variety, but teh Sunday programme looked poor. If the Jersey Boys hadn't turned up I might have stayed in bed for a while longer -

First I had to admire Rhianna's (lack of ) tooth


and then we'll leap straight to the fabulous Jersey Boys.. I really want to go and see this now . . .



w
The crowd were mesmerised . .

Stopm actually opened the show and were pretty awesome. I have seen Stomp a few times at various shows, and although I really enjoy the sets I am not sure how I could sit through an entire show??



This was a set from the stars of the future.. the West End Kids -


The final set we saw was Thriller Live. I have to admit I am not a big Michael Jackson fan, and I wasn't too keen on the set. but this lady I think stole the show.....




No comments: