Monday 22 June 2009

Walk along the London Southbank

Saturday afternoon found me walking off a couple of glasses of Pimms.... Pimms is scary stuff, it slips down like apple juice and then when you stand up it all appears to hit your legs.... still I guess it also affested my head as this was one of the first sights. . . .


Nearby is the statue of Nelson Mandela, which I walk past every time I head into central London. Today it was catching the light nicely and I asked him to pose nicely (Pimms still doing the talking you see)
These two were pretty in pink . . .

and then further alon, my more usual shots. . .





and then an evening meal later . . .

3 comments:

Posh Totty said...

I so know what you mean about the Pimms ;o)

jennyberrypix.blogspot.com said...

Love the first one, it reminds me of the superlambananas in Liverpool. J x

CalmDownDear said...

I love Pimms :-)