Thursday 15 November 2007

Sunset in Wandsworth

Everyone who knows me, knows I complain, quite a lot actually... moan, moan, moan, moan, moan. However the person I moan the most to is my aunt... and the main topic for moaning, the lack of suitable sunsets in London. Well tonight there was a sdpectacular, in fact I may not need to complain for several months! The first photo was taken on my way to collect Jamie from school. Just so you can place it, I took the photo from right outside Gordon Ramsay's house!!! Hope he wasn't watching!
and twentyfive minutes later after I had collected Jamie, the view from the same spot!

and then on the way home the colours were so incredible that I stopped again... There was nothing 'clever' to take them through, but hope you can start to imagine how amazing the first ever London sunset was!!






2 comments:

jennyberrypix.blogspot.com said...

Nearly as good as Sarah's sunrise!! J xx

debbie said...

wow what a beautiful sunset,, I have now read that you wont need to moan for months now he he he