Saturday 24 November 2007

London at Dawn 24 November 2007

After weeks and weeks of trying when my alarm went off this morning I could see that the cars had a good layer of frost, I could see planes in the sky.. we were going to have a sunrise!!! Quickly I hopped in my car and headed up to the London Eye and Hungerford Bridge. It was worth all the weeks of frustration, the sky was utterly amazing. I am so pleased with some of my pictures I think they are some of my best ever. The colour in the sky really was this wonderful, and however pleased I am I know that I did not do nature justice






Add Image

The sky and the River Thames really were this colour, it was wonderful








By now I had crossed the Hugerford Bridge and was North of the river heading towards the London Eye, Luckily I looked over my shoulder and saw the sky lighting up the Hungerford Bridge.


and the London Eye before the sun was even peeping out




The sky was changing so fast, sunrise was quickly upon me.....


This was actually the first shot I took, while it was still dark ...







1 comment:

debbie said...

wow they are great, looks like we live on another planet with all those colours,, Just wondering her Anya, have you done any Black and white photos at all, bet they would look good too,,