Sunday 11 November 2007

Anya's own AutumnWatch

All in all this week has been really really crappy. I don't know what exactly has gone wrong but it has been coming at from from every conceivable side. I decided to head to Kew for a look at the autumn colours and kick lots of leaves. Sadly it was raining as I set off, but decided I could kick things n the rain as well as in the dry. . . . . Her is my very own AutumnWatch! Watch out Bill Oddie, I'm on the case!
the last leaf left on the tree....... but the colours are superb

even the evergreen firs are obliging!



It was raining as I drove to Kew, but kindly the sun came out. However there was still a lot of rain underfoot




more lovely colours. . . . . . .




This one is thinking about autumn



I like the sun filtering thorugh the boughs




I think this one should ne entitled 'Cast Adrift'


1 comment:

debbie said...

I just love trees in the autum, I think they look spooky at times, I love your Leaf with the raindrops on,,

Hope you had a good kick about too