Thursday 1 November 2007

More sparklers



Oh dear, how long til bonfire night?, I rather like this game..... Tonight I did not have a lovely assistant, so the whole production is mine... This is a shot I did to create an avatar from a site I go on that is a support site for families of children born with CHD, good eh?? aaaah, I heart you, but who are you?????





and Jamie did not want to be left out, despite his name being far far harder to write backwards than Tom's. I even tried to make it a different colour.








and then, much to your relief, the sparkler went out... this is me capturing the very last second
ah, the culprit!




1 comment:

debbie said...

OMG how good are those photos,, I noticed your avatar thought it was good, but didn't realise you did it yourself,, so jealous of that camera,,