Sunday 29 June 2008

Wetlands 28.6.08

I was helping to host a party at the Wetlands this weekend, for a small Charity that is very dear to my heart. We got there terribly early so there was a very short time available for photography.... Then it was back to work!!




My my what big feet you've got. . . . the moorhen chicks are oddly out of proportion

and still being fed by mum. . .




The Whooper swans had 4 eggs this year, all of which were fertile, however only one hatched... but he is absolutley adorable. The swans were very very protective, so I couldn't get close.





and just in case he wasn't clear enough in the last photo . . .




the inevitable bathtime, without which my photos would be incomplete. . .





Even though it was a bit early in the day for Doctor Who, I think that he should have noticed that there was a little alien vegetation invading at the Wetlands...


and as for the party.... well I think it looked like it went pretty well don't you??

even if you did come last in the sack race. . .







No comments: