Sunday 16 December 2007

Kew Gardens 16th December 2007

This morning, was the morning after the night before.. a whole 365 days (ha it's a leap year) til my next birthday, and I was ever so slightly delicate. What better than to take a chilly trip around Kew and blow away some cobwebs... Here we are, the awesome foursome negotiating the frosty patches and henry Moore sculptures. Jamie did his bit for the environment, trying to save another tree. Looks a hopeless cause.....
As it was so cold (and it's going to get colder.. bbrrrrrrr) we quickly headed inside to the Princess of Wales Conservatory. I got rather interested in cactii (it was the warmest bit...)

and some more...


and another.............




Back out in the cold - A winter's tree




This one is entitled 'Ducks don't take art seriously'










I have entitled these pictures.. 'Boys will be boys'!!!!!






















This one looked a bit '1950s' so I decided it really should be in Black and White. I think it should be called.. Women admiring each other'

1 comment:

debbie said...

those shadows make you all look really really tall,, hope you didn't have too much of a headache..