Thursday 18 October 2007

Ooooh now I'm so excited I could burst!!!!

Oh I am such a happy bunny tonight.. hot on the heels of seeing my photo in the top 10 on the aol site, I had a message from Kew Gardens, to say that one of my photos of the Henry Moore Exhibition had been included in this week's showcase. They chose 10 photographs each week. I am so pleased, I am doing a little chair dance here. This is my photo of the Goslar warrior. . . . .
http://www.kew.org/henry-moore/create/photoshowcase.shtml

2 comments:

Bobnessuk said...

Congratulations! I always knew you had talent..umm..no I better leave it at that..tee hee.

Anya and Lisa said...

Gosh Robbie, TWO nice things you said about me???? I am suspicious... but thank you anyway... As Nix says you ain't too shabby with a camera yourself!
Axx