Monday 1 October 2007

Elgin Marbles

I had tickets to see the Chinese terracotta Army today and so popped in to see the Elgin Marbles first. It has been a while since I got to play with my remote control so thought I would try some of the blurry action shots I am so fond of. . . . . and here they are. . . . . .


Just in case, like me, you are still envisaging the Elgin Marbles as a small net with some little round marbles in, here are a couple of pictures of these wonderful objects. I know that if you look through the archives of the blog you will find them there as well, but frankly... who would be mad enough to do such a thing??? So here they are again!











1 comment:

debbie said...

I just love these Pictures of people moving about, its totally different and looks like you have taken photos of Ghosts,,