Monday 28 April 2008

Wembley in the rain

Tom had something to do at Wembley arena yesterday and being somewhat an over-protective mother I thought I should accompany him.. what I really hoped was that I would get some lovely sunny shots of Wembley. The last three times I have been there it has been cloudy!! .. Today it was not cloudy.. Oh no... It was pouring... Just my luck. Eventually the rain stopped for long enough for me to have hope of sun.. but alsas no!! I had to make do with puddles instead.. and sploshed back to the tube moodily!














1 comment:

Steven Teng said...

Hi Anya,

Your blog is excellent! I do enjoy your culture. I do not have your e-mail address. Can we keep in touch through e-mail? My e-mail is stevteng@yahoo.com and my blog is www.stevenhavingfun.blogspot.com.

Thanks
Steven Teng