Sunday 22 July 2007

London Zoo 21 July 2007

As today is Rhianna's birthday (well OK yesterday, I am being slow with my uploading!) we all met at London Zoo to celebrate. We started with the Gorillas.... my current favourites... This one seemed very happy to finally see some sun, and was sunbathing for us all.











After the fight this little bear was thirsty!



The bears were play fighting, well I hope they were playing - They didn't look too upset!




Two of my favourites the Blackfooted and the Rockhopper Penguin









The heron was once again in the penhuin pool, no doubt waiting for feeding time! He was warming his wings in the sun (yes you heard correct the SUN!) at this point, he looked extremely content





Couldn't resisit taking a photo of this giraffe when she turned round to say hello!





HURRAY I finally took a photo of a Golden Lion Headed Tamarin that is in forcus. Sadly the colour is a bit off cos I used a flash! But a girl can't have everything! The boys are delighted though as they are not real fans of the Biosphere, where these tamarins live, and now I have finally taken a picture I like, the can finally begin to hopw that I will allow them to bypass this exhibit!







I know that you are all Meerkatted out from my trips to Battersea Zoo, but C.Mon this one is CUTE!!








I love the zebras, but they are so hard to photograph, whatever time I visit them they are constantly grazing and they are kept behind a very thick wire fence. This was the best I could do, but is still fuzzy at the bottom








The three toed sloth was remarkably nippy for a sloth























No comments: