Wednesday 29 July 2009

The Eiffel Tower








I love the Eiffel Tower.. I know it's naff and that Pairisiens hate it, especially now it sparkles at night, but I love it .. little grockel that I am.... Not just because it is beautiful... but you get such amazing view wherever you are on it!! . . . It also makes the most dreary office clock look enchanting!

This was the very first photo I took in Paris, as we walked from the hotel to the Tower.. How I remember that walk.. it was the one and only time my feet didn't hurt all weekend!!

This is my view of the very top!!




In this phot you can see our hotel (the lovely Hotel valadon very close to Ecole Militaire and the Eiffel Tower.. Whaddya mean you can't see it???






Come on you just knew there had a be a picture of the shadow somewhere didn't you??



2 comments:

jennyberrypix.blogspot.com said...

No sorry, can't find the hotel in there anywhere! J x

Anonymous said...

The last time we were in Paris, we got mugged. I would show you the piccies, but they stole the camera!
How are you, anyway? Never reply to my emails these days.

Rob