Friday 3 April 2009

Godstone Point-to-point March 29 2009


29th March 2009 and happy 35th birthday to my baby brother.. a day 35 years ago that I still remember so clearly.. expecting a new baby sister to be born by C-section my sister and I were full ready to go home from school at afternoon break (why???) however this was not something our neighbour was expecting that we were expecting.. so shortly after the end of afternoon break we were summonsed back into lessons.. my next memory is of skipping down the road and proudly boasting that I had a brother.. noone was very interested they all had brothers.. anyway.. happy birthday Custard Pants!! and so to Godstone Point to Point... grim day in terms of being cold, being tired (lost an hour's sleep, damn those clocks!), losing money and taking grim grim photos.... sorry this really was the best I could do.....







No comments: