Sunday 26 April 2009

Camden Lock Market

Both of the boys went to watch the Arsenal match today and after a few moments wondering what I could do while they were busy inspiration struck. It is now very many years since I last went to Camden Lock and the market.. however not very much has changed.. the place is thriving.. and as mad as ever.. I had a lovely hour browsing and snapping away. My enjoyment was only spoiled when on returning to the tube with sore and blistered feet I discovered that it was closed to incoming passengers and I had to walk on to Mornington Crescent!!
I saw some postes in teh market using this kind of effect.. I think theirs worked better .. I am not sure what I did wrong. . .







1 comment:

Posh Totty said...

Superb Pictures,I love the black and white pics with a splash of colour, they are gorgeous.