Friday 20 February 2009

Burnham On Crouch

This week it was back to the old stomping ground.. did you know that for a couple of years I was a real Essex Girl?? We headed East to visit Margaret and to check up on hert hip replacement.... or so she thought.... Of course I just wanted some new photo opportunities. The day did not start well, my car broke down and a hire car was needed... When we collected this from Gatwick the cloud cover was so low that planes were barely visible and the drizzle was ominous... But lunch sorts everything out.. and even the sun tried to welcome us!! and so with barely a thought to Margaret's cartilige, we all trotted off for a walk to Burnham Marina... passing the House boats en route!!! I think this is my favourite photo... not sure just yet!

Who sank all the boats???? Normally this stretch of the Crouch estuary is awash with bots.. in fact you can see the buoys marking the spots when they are usually moored.. but what happened today.. was there a mass exodus as I entered the Dartford Tunnel, 0r does Dr Who need to be informed??





and the Marina at last... by the way do you recognise that bottom??


1 comment:

jennyberrypix.blogspot.com said...

My word you have been busy, I haven't looked for a few days so have had a bit of catching up to do! Think I like the one of the nets the best in this latest group. J x