Sunday 22 February 2009

Back to Borough Market

To market, to market, to buy a fat pig,
Home again, home again, dancing a jig;
To market, to market, to buy a fat hog;
Home again, home again, jiggety-jog;
To market, to market, to buy a plum bun,
Home again, home again, market is done.

Yes, yes I hear you cry that you have seen my photos of Brough Market over and over again... but I like it there, and when I like somewhere I take my camera.... This time it was late on Saturday and many of the stalls were packing up. The place was not as busy as previous visits so I cannot blame poor photos on being jostled...

oh and as for Home again, home again market is done.. Old Mother Goose obviously didn't know how much I like Borough Market.. so I'll be back..... don't say I didn't warn you!!









No comments: