Friday 31 October 2008

Blackpool at Night

Persuaded Edward to drive us all to see the Blackpool Illuminations.. I have been keen to see Blackpool at night for a long time, ever since I became interested in nighttime photography. I was keen to capyure the lights of the buildings and the movement in the town.. However the evening was a bit disappointing.. for a start it was bitterly cold and the tide was in (how inconsiderste!!!)... and secondly many of the buildings were unlit. Finally there were still massive building works going on on the front, which spoiled any wide angled views. . . . So all in all a bit of a sorry evening. I hope Jen has fared better than me

This was the road into Blackpool . . . .


I have entitled this ' Five go out in Blackpool'

and the Tower and a couple of illuminations!

finally a view of some lights, some rennovations and a Tower . . . .

No comments: