Wednesday 21 May 2008

They're changing guard at Buckingham Palace

Christopher Robin's gone down with Alice......

I am the first to admit, freely admit that I am not the world's best photographer, actually not even the best photographjer in Wandsworth, actually even the best photographer in my street.. and if Jamie keeps improving well....... However I really was hampered today because I was squished face up into the railings with tourists pushing me all around!!
This bit reminded me of that bit in The James Bond film 'Live and Let Die' where they are all marching along behind a coffin, amd suddenly they all start playing 'When the Saints' very uptempo!!


I certainly enjoyed the view though!

and suddenly they weren't synchronised at all!!






1 comment:

debbie said...

as you say you were squised up against the fence they are some wonderfully fine photos, and why is people who take cracking photos never give themselves credit,, My dad is just the same.