Sunday 23 November 2008

Photography - success and failure in equal measures!

Do you remember a few weeks ago I posted that I had won photo of the week on a small photography forum called Shutternutters?? (Click here if you want to go see.. or even join!).. well trumpets sounds etc etc I won photo of the week for a second time with this photo of my Ice skating at Somerset House.. a narrow vicotry, but hey I beat off some stiff competition . .

However, if you think I am big headed, worry not.. my picture of the roundabout near the London Eye has been universally slated and brought me back to earth with a big fat thump!!

Add to that the fact that I have been unable to get out to take a single photo this weekend, and my photography life is a bit depressing! Never mind.. it's been nice to spend time with the boys instead.. Looking forward to next weekend!

1 comment:

debbie said...

well done to you,, ok compitition was stiff but I love that shot,, I have not managed to take any good photos for a while,, and when i do see a good shot my camera is at home,., glad you had good time with the boys though,,