Saturday 14 November 2009

Magnificent Malta

Oh my poor neglected blog, I have been a bad owner. I had a difficult summer, which culminated in a very bad back for a lot longer than I would have liked. Anyway we had a wonderful week in Malta in October and it was a dream to photograph - even my paltry attempts look pretty nice - everyone should visit - it is one of the most beautiful places in Europe







Not our hotel - but pretty reminiscent of many of the Maltese buildings




The buses are the BEST in teh world - they look cool, they turn up every few minutes, they drive at speed, and will take you miles for 50p


Maltese food seems a lot about octopus and rabbit - neither of which was overly appealing, but I still had to take a photo



we visited Malta 8 years ago, and stayed in Xemxia near St Paul's bay. The hotel was lovely but has now been closed down and it was sad to see it a building site. St Paul's Bay has been built up a lot since our visit, really I just took this photo to show Jen and Edward how it looks today


Two views from our hotel balcony



My lovely boys at the Citadel in Gozo


No comments: