Saturday 27 September 2008

Foggy London Morning

Woke up this morning to find fog lazily lingering outside. I had a few errands to do before I was free to pick up camera.. and as I arrived at Waterloo station I could feel that the sun was starting to burn through. I was therefore in a race against time.. and we are talking about an overweight, unfit photographer with the last remnants of bronchitis here. All the usual haunts, but with fog thrown in.. Very Claude Monet!







A view of Lambeth Bridge in case you weren't sure!


The fog was lifiting by the time I got back to Hungerford Bridge, and St Paul's was showing.. although the City is still pretty lost in the mist.. a euphemism for the credit crunch perhaps??


Still missing from Waterloo bridge!


But the sun had well and truly broken through now.. so it more of the same old, same old again I am afraid!












2 comments:

jennyberrypix.blogspot.com said...

I love the first ones with the fog best, you must be feeling better to be up and about taking photos. J x

Posh Totty said...

Once again superb photos, I so love your work :o)

I tried my hand at a bit of photography (on my blog) this weekend, but its no where near as good as your stuff.