Saturday 28 April 2007

Sandown Races 28.4.07

My favourite photograph of the day... the winner of the big race Hot Weld

This is the finish of the first race... my money is riding on Horse number 4.... note how far back in the field he is!!


We walked down to the second jump, where I took this next photo, we heard a couple of jockeys groaning as the flew past.. and you can see from the photograph ... which ones it was!!!! My horse isn't in this picture.. he was way way back!
This next is one of my favourite photos, it is so difficult to take pictures of the races as the horses gallop very fast, but I am pleased that I captured a good range of horses here (well I think so) not too many bottoms at the front of the photo which happened a lot!


This is Dempsey on his way to winning the second race... no money on him either!


I eventually won two races and £61 on Frankie today.... Sadly not when he was riding this horse! Thanks Frankie......






No comments: