Sunday 6 April 2008

Chessington World of Adventures 4 April 2008

Last day of the School Easter Holidays ( well for Tom, Jamie still has a week to go) and their choice was Chessington World of Adventures. The forcast was cold weather, but actually we had a lovely spring day... Thomas and Jamie discussing amicably (yeah right!!) who should drive the dodgem!
The sea lions at Chessington have worse teeth than me!!


The boys on the log flume. Luckily I had my camera with me, it made the perfect excuse not to get soaked on the log flume.. can't get the camera damp now can I??





Awww I felt so sad that the boys are too old for the flying dumbos, I nearly had to kidnap some poor six year old and wrestle them into a pink elephant... but figured I really ought to calm down and think about getting a life?!?







The Vampire ride is always our first stop, and last before lunch, and first after lunch, oh yes and last before we go home.....





Can you spot Thomas (about to get wet) on the Chair Swing?





Jamie on the bunjee trampoline.... How he could look like he was having fun I don't understand... it looked exhausting!






No comments: