Monday 24 September 2007

A Tourist in London



As ever a day out with me starts on the South Bank and the London Eye! This time my victim was my aunt Lesley, who overcame jet lag and no breakfast (I am a lousy host) to spent the day allowing me to be a tourist!!













Nelson looking for the missing pigeons in Trafalgar Square






St James' Park in hazy sunshine







The view of the City from the Bridge formerly known as the Hungerford Bridge (it sounds so much nicer than the Jubilee Bridge)



Those pesky strormtroupers aiming their guns at the Houses of Parliament again, you would have thought they would have been stopped and searched under the new Terrorism Laws by now













Buckingham Palace in the sun and surrounded by cyclists enjoying the fact that Central London was closed to cars for the day








No comments: